Accerion is a deep-tech company building positioning technology for next-gen autonomous industrial robots. In this environment, we’re not “hiring” people. We’re offering the right personality off-the-chart responsibilities and opportunities in a role that’s crucial to Accerion’s success.
We’re searching for a dynamic, high-energy account manager to join our team as we continue our high-growth trajectory. We’re not “hiring” people. We’re offering the right personality off-the-chart opportunities in a role that’s crucial to Accerion’s success.
Your mission, should you agree to accept it:
- Find new opportunities in the dynamic industrial automation and mobile robotics market
- Get people excited about Accerion’s value, then turn these companies into new customers
- Manage the sales funnel from incoming leads to sales calls to sales visits and close those deals
- Manage the relationship with existing customers, supporting them and developing the Accerion technology in their products and organizations
- Gather customer feedback and insights, then pass them on to the Accerion team for product development and improvements, offerings and marketing
- Support Accerion’s management in negotiating multi-level deals and large accounts
- You’re a quick learner and you continuously improve your sales approach.
- You know how to be nimble yet detailed.
- You know how to effectively follow up to support the customer in the sales process.
- You get the rest of the team involved at just the right time.
- You’re eager to master the details of our technology and understand customers and their needs.
- You’re able to clearly define areas of product improvement and assist the team in developing new solutions.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an expanding technology B2B sales role
- Sc. in commerce or technology
- Able to travel frequently and manage a flexible work schedule
Jump into the world of industrial automation and mobile robotics! Send your CV to HR@accerion.tech.