Accerion is a fast-growing high-tech company building positioning technology for next-generation autonomous industrial robots. We are looking for a customer-focused Integration and Support Engineer to join our young and dedicated team to help our customers integrate and use our technology to build amazing robotics solutions.
Our Customer Integration and Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- integrating the Jupiter and Triton systems into the customer’s robot and navigation systems, including direct customer support
- analyzing and resolving technical issues as the first point of contact for customers
- building support and testing automation tools and systems together with the development team
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Independent worker, good communicator, technical mindset
- B.Sc. level technical or higher (robotics preferred)
- 3-7 years relevant experience, ideally in robotics or industrial automation
Part-time work and flexible scheduling are options for this role.
Why work for Accerion?
- You thrive in a high-energy environment that requires cross-discipline skills and versatility
- You aspire to play a crucial role in a fast-growing organization where you track progress real-time
- You quickly acquire new skills as part of a highly skilled team
- You believe travel broadens the mind