Accerion is a fast-growing high-tech company building positioning technology for next-generation autonomous industrial robots. We are looking for a hands-on Financial & Business Controller to join our young and dedicated team to build and run our financial and administrative backbone.
Our Financial & Business Controller will be responsible for:
- Building and running growth-proof financial processes: Invoices, Debtors & Creditors, Cash Flow Forecast and Reporting Pack to management, supervisory board and shareholders
- Building and running HR processes: expense claims, leave/absence/sickness and administrative process of hiring
- Building and running legal processes: insurance, legal and compliance
- Supporting sales & supply chain operations: purchasing, goods receipt and budgeting
- Serving as point of contact for internal and external questions in these fields.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Independent worker, structured approach, flexible with people, good communicator
- B.Sc. level or higher, in one or more of the fields: financial, HR and legal
- 3+ years of experience, ideally in a growing technology business
- Part-time and flexible work hours are an option for this role.
Why work for Accerion?
- You thrive in a high-energy environment that requires cross-discipline skills and versatility.
- You aspire to play a crucial role in a fast-growing organization where you track progress real-time.
- You quickly acquire new skills as part of a highly skilled team. As our organization is growing fast, you can grow with us.
- You embrace automation and technological advances, both in industry and in finance processes.
For questions you can contact: Marjon Cremers, Interim Financial, 06 – 15 54 63 26.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org