Accerion is a fast-growing deep-tech company building positioning technology for next-gen autonomous industrial robots. In this environment, we’re not “hiring” people. We’re offering the right person responsibilities and opportunities in a role that’s crucial to Accerion’s success.
We are now searching far and wide for a super-smart office manager who can tame the techies.
Not everyone in tech is an engineer. Accerion needs an office manager with great people skills who can bring order to a young fast-growing, deep-tech company.
We need someone who is both organized and curious about the world of advanced technology. A rare combination.
This is an exciting, enabling and demanding role in a booming business with a cast of energetic, ambitious team members who’ll keep you hopping.
Our office manager will:
- run the finance, HR, legal, supply chain administration and reporting duties, all of which require energy and attention to detail
- organize robotics and positioning industry fairs, events, campaigns and business trips
- support the team with follow-up, meeting planning and travel booking
- oversee projects for improvement in various areas
Okay, here’s the tricky part: You’ll be Accerion’s first point of contact on inquiries (sales/general), working with our sales staff and executives.
• You have B.Sc. thinking level
• You have 3 years’ experience
• You are an organizational superstar
• You’d be not just willing but happy to support various items beyond the normal scope as required (including technical)
Send your CV to email@example.com