Accerion is a deep-tech company building positioning technology for next-gen autonomous industrial robots with a unique offering.
We’re searching for a dynamic, high-energy Sales/Account manager to join our team as we continue our high-growth trajectory. We’re not “hiring” people. We’re offering the right personality off-the-chart opportunities in a role that’s crucial to Accerion’s success.
Do you have a real passion for industrial robot applications for Industry 4.0, Logistics and E-commerce: respond to the challenge below!
Your mission, should you agree to accept it:
- Find new opportunities in the dynamic industrial automation and mobile robotics market globally
- Get people excited about Accerion’s value, then turn these companies into new customers
- Manage and report the sales funnel from incoming leads to sales calls to sales visits and close those deals
- Manage the relationship with existing customers, supporting them and developing the Accerion technology in their products and organizations
- Gather customer feedback and insights, then pass them on to the Accerion team for product development and improvements, offerings and marketing
- Negotiate multi-level deals and large accounts
- Manage and develop an international worldwide partner-network for Sales & Service
- Manage and support sales team incl. Customer Success Engineers for initial sensor implementation
- You’re a quick learner, and you continuously improve your sales approach.
- You know how to be nimble yet detailed.
- You know how to effectively follow up to support the customer in the sales process.
- You get the rest of the team involved at just the right time.
- You’re eager to master the details of our technology and understand customers and their needs.
- You’re able to clearly define areas of product improvement and assist the team in developing new solutions.
- Entrepreneurial profile
- At least 4 years’ experience in an expanding technology B2B sales role
- Background in industrial or logistics automation, mobile robotics and/or material handling
- Sc. or higher in commerce and/or technology
- Able to travel frequently and manage a flexible work schedule
Jump into the fast-growing world of industrial automation, logistics and mobile robotics! Send your CV and relevant sales achievements to: HR@Accerion.tech