Accerion is a fast-growing high-tech company building positioning technology for next-generation autonomous industrial robots. By combining an advanced optical system, embedded C++ software and state-of-the-art processing hardware, our sensor system is able to work without any infrastructure in the surroundings of a robot.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our team on this adventure!
Our Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing advanced:
- Robotics, pattern recognition and signal processing algorithms
- Embedded database systems
- Communication protocols
- High-performance, real-time and multi-threaded embedded applications
- Preferably testing and analyzing your work on actual hardware, sensors and robots
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- You have a technical background (BSc/MSc).
- You are a “system thinker,” able to understand and connect the dots of the whole system.
- You have a hands-on approach.
- You have five or more years of relevant experience in the field of mobile robotics, computer vision and/or embedded systems and software.
- Extensive experience with C++ is a must.
- Experience with Agile is a plus.
- You are a pro-active problem solver who can work independently.
- You are able to communicate well with your team members.
- You have a passion for technology (robotics, sensors, tinkering)!
Our ideal team member gets excited about:
- Adventure in a high-tech robotics company, as part of enthusiastic and driven team
- Technical (hardware and software) challenges, creative solutions and cutting-edge technology
- Building a unique product with great value for the industry with customers all over the world
- Taking on different roles in the projects, learning new skills and continuously developing yourself
Why work for Accerion?
- Work on an informal, dynamic, international and highly skilled team with people from diverse backgrounds
- Work on new and unique technology and build products for the mobile robotics market
- Work in our beautifully designed and easily accessible office by car and train (1 min. walk) in the city of Venlo
- Opportunity for on-the-job competence and personal development
- Flexible working hours and bonus scheme
What’s it like to work at Accerion? Read more here.
Send your CV to HR@accerion.tech