Do you have a passion for industrial robot applications for Industry 4.0, Logistics and E-commerce? Would you like to join an international and highly skilled team and work at a fast growing scale-up? Join Accerion as Business Developer!
This is a full-time position at Accerion HQ in Venlo, Netherlands.
Accerion is a deep-tech company building positioning technology for next-gen autonomous industrial robots. In this environment, we’re not “hiring” people. We’re offering the right personality off-the-chart responsibilities and opportunities in a role that’s crucial to Accerion’s success.
We’re searching for a dynamic, high-energy business developer to join our team as we continue our high-growth trajectory.
- Find new opportunities in the dynamic industrial automation and mobile robotics market
- Get people excited about Accerion’s value, then turn these companies into new customers
- Manage the sales funnel from incoming leads to sales calls to sales visits and close those deals
- Manage the relationship with existing customers, supporting them and developing the Accerion technology in their products and organizations
- Gather customer feedback and insights, then pass them on to the Accerion team for product development and improvements, offerings and marketing
- Support Accerion’s management in negotiating multi-level deals and large accounts
- You’re a quick learner and you continuously improve your sales approach.
- You know how to be nimble yet detailed.
- You know how to effectively follow up to support the customer in the sales process.
- You get the rest of the team involved at just the right time.
- You’re eager to master the details of our technology and understand customers and their needs.
- You’re able to clearly define areas of product improvement and assist the team in developing new solutions.
- Language skills: English as a minimum, but preferably also Dutch. German and/or Spanish is a real bonus.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an expanding technology B2B sales role
- BSc. in commerce or technology
- Able to travel frequently and manage a flexible work schedule
- Background in (production) logistics is a plus
Why work for Accerion?
- Work on an informal, dynamic, international and highly skilled team with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Work on new and unique technology and build products for the mobile robotics market.
- Work in our beautifully designed and easily accessible office by car and train (1 min. walk) in the city of Venlo.
- Opportunity for on-the-job competence and personal development
- Flexible working hours and bonus scheme
- Occasional travel
Apply for the job
Do you want to join the world of industrial automation and mobile robotics and become the new Business Developer? We’d love to hear about you!
Please send your CV and motivation letter to HR@accerion.tech.
Accerion is a fun, dynamic and international place to work. But don’t take our word for it! Read our employee profile series featuring employees in various roles and their experiences at Accerion.
* We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from forwarding unsolicited CVs in response to open positions on our careers page or social media posts.