Do you have a passion for Autonomous Mobile Robots? Would you like to join an international and highly skilled team and work at a fast growing scale-up? Join Accerion as Customer Success Engineer!
This is a full-time position at Accerion HQ in Venlo, Netherlands.
Accerion is a fast-growing high-tech company building positioning technology for next-generation autonomous industrial robots. By combining an advanced optical system, embedded C++ software and state-of-the-art processing hardware, our sensor system is able to work without any infrastructure in the surroundings of a robot.
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Success Engineer (CSE), you will be taking on a customer-facing, technical role within Accerion. Primarily, the goal of CSE is to facilitate the integration of Accerion products into our customer’s AMRs, all whilst keeping the overall goal of our customer and Accerion in mind. After a customer is up to speed, CSE will provide the technical support needed to grow the account even further. Accerion’s success is built on its unique value offering and our growing customer base.
CSE has 3 foundational functions, namely:
- Pilots (accelerating the progress of new customers)
- Supporting Key Accounts (existing customers)
- Process Improvement (developing the tools, techniques and strategy to make functions 1 & 2 more effective)
Your responsibilities will be to conduct Pilots and support Key Accounts.
- Master the tools and techniques used to integrate Accerion products into customer vehicles.
- Become skilled at defining customer use cases, aligning our technical deliverables with customer needs, setting priorities and timelines.
- Become skilled at educating and empowering customers to integrate, trouble shoot and maintain Accerion products within their systems.
- You will be working closely with your CSE colleagues, Marketing & Sales, Development and of course have regular contact with our customers. This is a unique opportunity to be in a technical role whilst maintaining a clear helicopter view of Accerion as well as our customers.
- Field trips to (international) clients is part of the job.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- B.Sc or higher, in Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical or similar
- Affinity for Robotics
- Team player & customer-focused
- Basic knowledge of ROS1, C++, Python is required
- Experience with LIDAR-SLAM and other mapping and localization technologies
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of robotics would be an advantage; starters also welcome to apply
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Language skills English
- Able to travel frequently and manage a flexible work schedule
Why work for Accerion?
- Work on an informal, dynamic, international and highly skilled team with people from diverse backgrounds
- Work on new and unique technology and build products for the mobile robotics market
- Work in our beautifully designed and easily accessible office by car and train (1 min. walk) in the city of Venlo
- Opportunity for on-the-job competence and personal development
- Flexible working hours and bonus scheme
Apply for the job
Would you like to join Accerion as the new Customer Success Engineer? We’d love to hear about you!
Please apply here: Click here!
Accerion is a fun, dynamic and international place to work. But don’t take our word for it! Read our employee profile series featuring employees in various roles and their experiences at Accerion.
* We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from forwarding unsolicited CVs in response to open positions on our careers page or social media posts.
We’re searching for a Senior Business Developer
We’re searching for a Customer Success Robotics Engineer