Do you have a passion for Autonomous Mobile Robots? Would you like join an international and highly skilled team and work at a fast growing scale-up? Join Accerion as Robotics Engineer!
This is a full-time position at Accerion HQ in Venlo, Netherlands.
Accerion is a fast-growing high-tech company building positioning technology for next-generation autonomous industrial robots. By combining an advanced optical system, embedded C++ software and state-of-the-art processing hardware, our sensor system is able to work without any infrastructure in the surroundings of a robot.
What are you going to do?
You will take on an important role within our Customer Success Engineering (CSE) department. Primarily, the goal of CSE is to facilitate the integration of Accerion products into our customer’s AMRs, all whilst keeping the overall goal of our customer and Accerion in mind. After a customer is up to speed, CSE will provide the technical support needed to grow the account even further. Accerion’s success is built on its unique value offering and our growing customer base.
CSE has 3 foundational functions, namely:
- Pilots (accelerating the progress of new customers)
- Supporting Key Accounts (existing customers)
- Process Improvement (developing the tools, techniques and strategy to make functions 1 & 2 more effective)
Your responsibility will be Process Improvement.
- Integrate, refine and test common mapping and localization technologies (e.g. Accerion Triton in combination with LIDAR-SLAM) using our in-house test mules.
- Replicate customer use cases and identify ways in which our product features can be maximized. If our product falls short, structured feedback must prepared for internal review.
- Use the knowledge gained to develop the tools, techniques and strategy required to increase the effectiveness of our Pilots and Key Account support.
- You will be working closely with your CSE colleagues, our development team and occasionally will have direct contact with our customers. This is a unique opportunity to be in a detailed technical role whilst maintaining a clear helicopter view of Accerion and our customers.
- Occasional travel may be required.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- M.Sc in Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical or similar
- Experience with ROS1, C++ and Python is a must. ROS2 is a bonus.
- Experience with the integration and use of LIDAR-SLAM and other mapping and localization technologies
- Experience with common mobile robotics navigation stacks/software
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of robotics
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to structure and explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Analytical thinker, ability to solve complex problems
- Team player, hands-on attitude and self-motivated
- Language skills English
Why work for Accerion?
- Work on an informal, dynamic, international and highly skilled team with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Work on new and unique technology and build products for the mobile robotics market.
- Work in our beautifully designed and easily accessible office by car and train (1 min. walk) in the city of Venlo.
- Opportunity for on-the-job competence and personal development
- Flexible working hours and bonus scheme
- Occasional travel
Apply for the job
Do you want to join Accerion as the new Robotics Engineer? We’d love to hear about you!
Send your CV and motivation letter to HR@accerion.tech.
Accerion is a fun, dynamic and international place to work. But don’t take our word for it! Read our employee profile series featuring employees in various roles and their experiences at Accerion.
* We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from forwarding unsolicited CVs in response to open positions on our careers page or social media posts.
We’re searching for a Customer Success Field Engineer
We’re searching for a Senior Software Engineer C++