Are you looking to join an international team, and do you like the dynamics of a scale-up? Do you love to organize and are you skilled in administration? Then Accerion is looking for you.
Accerion is looking for a pro-active office manager/administrator who will independently manage the office and support stakeholders in the company.
Accerion is a fast-paced international scale-up with a strong emphasis on teamwork and ownership. You will work in a young, international, ambitious and – above all – sociable team of 20+ colleagues.
What are you going to do?
- Support all administrative duties in the office
- Support management by maintaining their agenda, by scheduling appointments, preparing meetings and monitoring the list with actions to be taken
- Maintain and take ownership over the order process including logistics and shipping
- HR administrative tasks such as payroll administration
- Manage relationships with office vendors, service providers and other stakeholders, such as the landlord
- Manage office supplies inventory
- Welcome our customers at the office and by phone
- Set up guidelines to make sure every colleague of yours is aware of the do’s and don’ts at Accerion
- Support finance with administrative tasks
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, together with your colleagues
Who are you?
You love to organize and keep the office going without hiccups. You are straight, to the point and do not mind rolling up your sleeves to get the job done. You like to connect with people and keep the team spirit up. You are:
- Punctual, organized, professional and hands-on
- Experienced in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination and logistics
- The go-to person in the office and you know how to get things done
- Able to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- A team player and you have a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexible, responsible and customer-focused
- Fluent in written and oral English and preferably Dutch
Why work at Accerion?
- Work in an informal, dynamic, international and highly skilled team with people from diverse backgrounds
- Good work-life balance
- Freedom to do and structure your work the way you like it
- Your work will be very diverse; every day will be different
- Work in our beautifully designed and easily accessible office by car and train (1 min. walk) in the city of Venlo
- Opportunity for on-the-job competence and personal development
- Flexible working hours and a bonus scheme
Does the role sounds interesting to you? Then we’d like to hear from you!
Send your CV and motivation letter to HR@accerion.tech
Accerion is a fun, dynamic and international place to work. But don’t take our word for it! Read our employee profile series featuring employees in various roles and their experiences at Accerion.
* We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from forwarding unsolicited CVs in response to open positions on our careers page or social media posts.