Do you have a passion for industrial robot applications for Industry 4.0, Logistics and E-commerce? Would you like work at a fast growing scale-up and join an international and highly skilled team? Join Accerion as Senior Business Developer!
This is a full-time position at Accerion HQ in Venlo, Netherlands.
About the job
Accerion is a deep-tech company building positioning technology for next-gen autonomous industrial robots with a unique offering.
We’re searching for a dynamic, high-energy Senior Business Developer to join our team as we continue their high-growth trajectory. We’re not “hiring” people. We’re offering the right personality off-the-chart opportunities in a role that’s crucial to Accerion’s ongoing success.
- Find new opportunities in the dynamic industrial automation and mobile robotics market globally
- Get people excited about Accerion’s value, then turn these companies into new customers
- Manage and report the sales funnel from incoming leads to sales calls to sales visits and close those deals
- Manage the relationship with existing customers, supporting them and developing the Accerion technology in their products and organizations
- Gather customer feedback and insights, then pass them on to the Accerion team for product development and improvements, offerings and marketing
- Negotiate multi-level deals and large accounts
- Manage and develop an international worldwide partner-network for Sales & Service
- Manage and support sales team including Customer Success Engineers for initial sensor implementation
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Entrepreneurial profile
- At least 5 years’ experience in an expanding technology B2B sales role
- Background in industrial or logistics automation, mobile robotics and/or material handling
- BSc. or higher in commerce and/or technology
- Able to travel frequently and manage a flexible work schedule
- You know how to be nimble yet detailed.
- You know how to effectively follow up to support the customer in the sales process.
- You’re able to clearly define areas of product improvement and assist the team in developing new solutions.
- Language skills: English as a minimum, preferably also Dutch. German and/or Spanish is a real bonus.
- You’re eager to master the details of our technology and understand customers and their needs.
Why work at Accerion?
- Work on an informal, dynamic, international and highly skilled team with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Work on new and unique technology and build products for the mobile robotics market.
- Work in our beautifully designed and easily accessible office by car and train (1 min. walk) in the city of Venlo.
- Opportunity for on-the-job competence and personal development
- Flexible working hours and bonus scheme
- International travel
Would you like to join Accerion as the new Senior Business Developer (international)? We’d love to hear about you!
Send your CV and motivation letter to HR@accerion.tech.
Accerion is a fun, dynamic and international place to work. But don’t take our word for it! Read our employee profile series featuring employees in various roles and their experiences at Accerion.
* We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from forwarding unsolicited CVs in response to open positions on our careers page or social media posts.