Interested in joining our international, highly skilled team? Want to work at a fast growing scale-up in the fast-growing mobile robotics sector? Join Accerion as Senior Software Engineer!
This is a flexible position at Accerion in Venlo, Netherlands.
Accerion is a fast-growing high-tech company building positioning technology for next-generation autonomous industrial robots. By combining an advanced optical system, embedded C++ software and state-of-the-art processing hardware, our sensor system can work without infrastructure in the surroundings of a robot.
Accerion is looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer!
What are you going to do?
Our Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing advanced:
- Robotics, pattern recognition and signal processing algorithms
- Embedded database systems
- Communication protocols
- High-performance, real-time and multi-threaded embedded applications
- Preferably testing and analyzing your work on actual hardware, sensors and robots
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- You have a technical background (BSc/MSc).
- You are a “system thinker,” able to understand and connect the dots of the whole system.
- You have a hands-on approach.
- You have five or more years of relevant experience in the field of mobile robotics, computer vision and/or embedded systems and software.
- Extensive experience with C++ is a must.
- Experience with Agile is a plus.
- You are a pro-active problem solver who can work independently.
- You can communicate well with your team members.
- You have a passion for technology (robotics, sensors, tinkering)!
Our ideal team member gets excited about:
- Adventure in a high-tech robotics company, as part of enthusiastic and driven team
- Technical (hardware and software) challenges, creative solutions and cutting-edge technology
- Building a unique product with great value for the industry with customers all over the world
- Taking on different roles in projects, learning new skills and continuously developing yourself
Why work for Accerion?
- Work on an informal, dynamic, international and highly skilled team with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Work on new and unique technology and build products for the mobile robotics market.
- Work in our beautifully designed and easily accessible office by car and train (1 min. walk) in the city of Venlo.
- Opportunity for on-the-job competence and personal development
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partly remote, and bonus scheme
Apply for the job
If you would like to join Accerion as Senior Software Engineer with C++ experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply here: Click here!
Accerion is a fun, dynamic and international place to work. But don’t take our word for it! Read our employee profile series featuring employees in various roles and their experiences at Accerion.
* We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from forwarding unsolicited CVs in response to open positions on our careers page or social media posts.