About the job:
We are looking for a passionate enthusiast to join us in our mission to make mobile robots and AGV’s move completely independently, with the world’s first 100% infrastructure-free positioning technology.
With our unique developed sensor system, we deliver great value for the industry with customers all over the world! So, are you up for the challenge to not only use, but also boost your technical expertise as a Computer Vision Engineer at Accerion? Then we highly recommend that you continue reading.
What’s your role as a Computer Vision Engineer?
In this key role, you will be part of our highly skilled Scrum and Agile working development team. With your skills you are focused on the development and optimization of our system, algorithms and code quality. There is enough space for you to prototype, apply, implement and test state-of-the-art technologies as well as results from academic research papers to optimize our software architecture based on market feedback.
Examples from the areas you work on include:
– Proprietary camera calibration algorithms and image enhancement
– Test, analyze and discuss 3rd party visual/lidar SLAM solutions
– Improve software efficiency; e.g. using Cuda, SIMD, C++ parallel programming, OpenCV
– Work on software quality guaranteeing reliability and maintainability through the implementation of unit-, integration- and system tests
– Developing for the NVIDIA Jetson platform
– Work closely with team members to create efficient and effective hardware and software solutions for our product, according to the Accerion roadmap
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Technical software challenges, thinking of creative solutions and cutting-edge technology are music to your ears. You love to develop high-performance algorithms and create high quality code. Important for us is that you have a passion for technology, high motivation and eagerness to learn. You are looking for a working environment where you can make a tangible and purposeful impact. And last but not least, you get excited about the challenges, dynamics and rewards that come with a scale-up environment.
Other (technical) specs and skills:
– You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science- Biomedical/ Electrical-Mechanical/Control Engineering, Mechatronics, AI or Data Science.
– You have at least 5 years of work experience in programming in C++, within the computer vision domain.
– You have experience in building industrial software.
– Options, possibilities, solutions and opportunities are keywords that describe your mindset.
– You know how to systematically improve software, but also make sure the software works at all times.
– You often think about the inner workings of high-level concepts in order to achieve the best performance in specific use cases.
– You are a communicator, not afraid to take different roles in projects, and your goal is to continuously develop yourself and the team to the next level.
What we offer:
Accerion has a young and highly skilled close-knit team. You will experience an easy-going, supportive and collaborative atmosphere. We are very passionate about making high quality products that add real and meaningful value for the industry. We enjoy solving unique problems to enable novel solutions for mobile robots.
We are always eager to learn, interested in creative ideas and like to share our knowledge with each other. Working at Accerion means having a lot of responsibility, ownership and flexibility. You have the opportunity and space to show us what you’re capable of. You will not find any complex hierarchical structures at Accerion, which means you can grow and learn quickly. We organize team events and take suggestions from our team! You get to have a voice in the fun and excitement of team building.
By joining us you:
– Will be a part of the early history of Accerion. You are directly involved in adventure, entrepreneurship and creating.
– Will receive a salary that’s commensurate with your experience and knowledge.
– Can really make an impact. When you work on a project, you immediately see the result in the company. It’s really rewarding knowing you contribute to successful projects.
– Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart and kind people.
– Work Hybrid.
– Experience a fast-paced environment, which gives you variety and broad work experience.
– Have the freedom to change something that doesn’t work.
– Develop your skills.
Apply for the job