Accerion is a fast-growing robotics company. We have developed an new and unique method to determine the position for mobile robots. By combining an advanced optical system, embedded C++ software and a state of the art processing unit, our sensor system is able to work without any infrastructure in the surroundings of a robot. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to join our team on this adventure.
Our ideal team member gets excited about:
– Adventure in a high-tech robotics company, as part of a young and enthusiastic team
– Working in an international team with diverse background
– Technical (hardware and software) challenges, creative solutions and cutting-edge technology
– Building an unique product with great value for the industry
– Taking on different roles in the projects, learning new skills and continuous development
Your roles are:
– Develop image processing algorithms
– Optimize software architecture
– Improve code quality
– Optimize computational efficiency
– Proto-type, implement and test new functionality based on market feedback
Your preferred skills are:
– You have a technical academic background (MSc/PhD)
– You have 2 or more years of experience in the computer vision / image processing field or relevant experience during your Master’s thesis or PhD
– You have experience in embedded C++, multi-core and multi-architecture programmin
– Experience with GIT, scrum and (embedded) Linux is preferred
– You love to develop high-performance algorithms and quality code
– You have some experience with embedded systems and software
– You have a passion for technology (robotics, sensors, tinkering)!
Call us on +31 6 2123 7698 or send an email to email@example.com
*This vacancy is meant for pemanent employement and is not available for posting or temporary employement.