Accerion is a fast-growing robotics company. We have developed an new and unique method to determine the position for mobile robots. By combining an advanced optical system, embedded C++ software and a state of the art processing unit, our sensor system is able to work without any infrastructure in the surroundings of a robot. We are looking for a highly motivated development engineer to join our team on this adventure.
Our ideal team member gets excited about:
– Adventure in a high-tech robotics company, as part of a young and enthusiastic team
– Working in an international team with diverse background
– Technical (hardware and software) challenges, creative solutions and cutting-edge technology
– Building an unique product with great value for the industry
– Taking on different roles in the projects, learning new skills and continuous development
Your roles are:
– Design hardware modifications
– Manage the supply chain
– Coordinate shipments with customers
– Setup and perform tests on the sensor system with our development and demonstration robots
– Assemble and test proto-types
Your preferred skills are:
– You have a technical background (BSc/MSc)
– You have 3 or more years of experience (preferred)
– You are a ’system thinker’; able to understand and connect the dots of the whole system
– You are a pro-active problem solver that can work independently
– You have some experience with embedded systems and software
– You are able to communicate in a profound way with customers and suppliers
– You have a passion for technology (robotics, sensors, tinkering)!
Call us on +31 6 2123 7698 or send an email to email@example.com
*This vacancy is meant for pemanent employement and is not available for posting or temporary employement.